"When I tell you something is dangerous, I mean it. And, I never forget the Victims"
T.J. Hooker
"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
”I had given him a life not worth living, but I had also given him an iron will to live. This was a common combination on the planet Earth”
Kurt Vonnegut about his character, Kilgore Trout.

Friday, January 19, 2018

Friday Funday: The Funny Papers....

Friday was once a regular posting on my blog.  But it went the way of all my good intentions. I suppose that the road to hell still contains many of mine, but I'm trying to re-group...

And that sucker is stony!
Does anyone remember when there were four full pages of comics in the Sunday Paper?  If so, do you feel cheated?  I certainly do.

If  Newspapers (the owners of which LOVE to make a ton of money on bad news)  plan to stay in business, and to keep people buying their newspapers, they should sign on a lot of young cartoonists and give them a chance to relate to us with humor.

Ya Think?

Here's one strip that I like, and mostly because of it's irreverent sarcasm and wit...

Here are, "The Fusco Brothers".  Make it BIG.  My blog is so old I'm running out of free space.  I'm economizing....


I'll try to Highlight a comic strip offering every Friday...  Or at least something that's FUN.
I don't believe in hiding bad news and just pretending we are all fairy godmothers(and the God Fathers are all dead) but once a week should be a fun day...

HERE is a link to all the pages that came up from a search for Friday Funday, which is one of my Labels.  I've never investigated making actual Pages, but maybe it's time.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..